segunda-feira, 9 de julho de 2007

This post will be in english, 'cause i promissed someone that i'll post in english.
On the weekend, plenty of things happen. The 7 wonders, live earth... well, and some others things, i suppose.
The 7 wonders chosen are:
- Petra (Jordan)
- Great Wall of China (China)
- Machu Picchu (Peru)
- Christ Redeemer (Brazil)
- Taj Mahal (India)
- Pyramid Chichen Itzá (mexico)
-Rome Colloseum (Greece)
And, in first place, were chosen the 7 wonders of Portugal, the host country.
The wonders are:
- Mosteiro dos Jerónimos (my favorite)
- Mosteiro da Batalha
- Mosteiro de Alcobaça
- Palácio Nacional da Pena
- Castelo de Óbidos
- Torre de Belém
- Castelo de Guimarães
( sorry, but i don't feel like to translate the wonders of Portugal)
At the same day was passing Live Earth.
My opinion is: All together, we can save the Earth!

I don't write well in english, so, if something is wrong, i apologize.

Kisses
Sara S.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Hi Sara! Thanks for adding me. I added your second blog to my list. It's alright if you won't post in english, I have translator and I am sure I will learn your language soon. Take care!